RingGo Help centre

What proofs do I provide to support my Resident Permit application?

If you fail the validation process you must demonstrate that you live at the supplied address and that the vehicle is yours to drive. You can do this by uploading the following documents:

  • Council Tax bill.
  • A copy of your Landlord’s Council Tax Bill (if your landlord pays this bill) and the Tenancy Agreement.
  • A utility bill (gas, water or electricity).
  • A photocopy of your vehicle registration (V5C) document.

If your vehicle is a company car and you do not have access to the vehicle registration document, you must supply a letter from your employer confirming your address and that you are authorised to keep your vehicle there.

If you are unable to upload the required documentation, select 'Submit proofs by post' and send the evidence to the postal address provided. Please note that your application is likely to take longer to approve if you post the documents.

Article Id: 100033

Article Last Updated at: 03 Jan 20 11:47

Category: LB of Lewisham Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.

Previous - What is the price of a Resident Permit?

Next - Where do I find my RingGo PIN?