RingGo Help centre

What documentation do I include with my Resident Permit application?

You must demonstrate that you live at the eligible address and that the vehicle is yours to drive. You can do this by uploading the documents listed below. 

If the details registered could not be approved by our automatic checks, you will need to supply your:
   - current council tax bill or utility bill (not more than 3 months old)
   - your vehicle registration document (V5C) which should be registered in your name and current address within the controlled parking zone (CPZ).
If you are unable to upload the documents, select the 'submit proofs by post' option to view where to send the documents. 
If you have just moved into the property, please upload your V5C which can be in your previous address. However, before uploading the V5C document to your application, please complete section 6 with your name and new address to show that you will be sending it off to the DVLA to have the vehicle registered in your name and new address. Also, please supply your tenancy agreement if you are renting or a completion letter from the solicitor if you’ve just bought the property.

Article Id: 36039

Article Last Updated at: 03 Jan 20 13:25

Category: LB of Lewisham Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.

Next - How do I apply for a Resident Permit?