RingGo Help centre

What proofs do I provide to support my Carer Permit application?

If you fail the automatic validation process you must demonstrate that you live at the supplied address. You can do this by uploading the following documents:

  • Council Tax bill.
  • A copy of your Landlord’s Council Tax Bill (if your landlord pays this bill) and the Tenancy Agreement.
  • A utility bill (gas, water or electricity).

You also need to prove that you receive regular care. You will therefore be required to upload a letter from a doctor or GP confirming your address and that you are housebound and dependent on a carer on a daily basis.

If you are unable to upload the required documentation, select 'Submit proofs by post' and send the evidence to the postal address provided. Please note that your application is likely to take longer to approve if you post the documents.

Article Id: 100056

Article Last Updated at: 03 Jan 20 11:15

Category: LB of Lewisham Council Permits

Not found what you were looking for?

Why not try our Popular Questions?


Or search by keyword/phrase below.

Previous - What zones do Carer Permits apply to?

Next - How do I apply for a Business Permit?